- Regular Member: Membership for PsyD's, PhD’s, EdD's, Academicians, Licensed Psychologists; either work or reside in DC
- Associate Member (non PsyD/PhD): Membership for individuals who have training and experience equivalent to a Master's degree in Psychology, or be Master's level Professionals licensed in the metropolitan area of the District of Columbia for Independent Practice in Social Work, or licensed as Professional Counselors, Marriage and Family Therapists, or Nurse Practitioners. Applicants meeting the requirements set forth above but who are not employed or maintaining a practice in the District of Columbia shall also be considered Professional Affiliate Members.
- Early Career Professional: Membership for individuals who qualify as an Early Career Professional
- Semi Retired Member: Membership for professionals who are semi-retired and still are receiving income from psychology profession
- Fully Retired Member: Membership for professionals who are fully retired and no longer receiving income from psychology profession
- Student Member: Membership for anyone enrolled at least part-time in any undergraduate or graduate psychology related program
**All 2019 DCPA members will receive a free 3-hour continuing education workshop!**